MBO College Zuid
The ROC van Amsterdam is committed to providing challenging and future-oriented education. The world in which we live and the trades we teach are increasingly impacted by global developments. For all our students, achieving international and intercultural competence is essential. Of course, this also applies to our teachers. Our ambition is to prioritise internationalisation and intercultural development in our education programmes. This includes bilingual education, internships abroad, international classrooms, educational trips and internationalisation at home.
The International Office of the ROCvA works with students, staff and global partners to facilitate a variety of bilingual programmes at the ROCvA. For this position we are looking for an Exams Officer (2 days a week) who efficiently coordinates the specific processes for the bilingual programmes, required by the foreign awarding bodies (Pearson and VTCT). You work closely with both internal and external partners to ensure an effective delivery of services.
- Being responsible for the registration and certification of students in the bilingual programmes within
- To engage with departments and teams within the ROCvA to raise awareness of the bilingual programmes.
- To undertake other duties in-line with the normal working pattern as required in order to meet a diverse
range of support requirements.
On daily basis you work with all the colleagues of the International Office and with other colleagues from the MBO Colleges to ensure the smooth implementation and operation of the bilingual programmes.
What do we require of you:
- a secondary vocational education or higher professional education (bachelor degree)and 2 years of work
experience in a relevant position
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal diplomatically and tactfully with a wide range of
- advanced planning and organisational skills to ensure smooth implementation of processes
- ability to plan own workload
- work well under pressure
- excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- fluency in Dutch and English
- knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- the ability to work well in a team
What do we offer:
|A wonderful job in a challenging and informal work environment, where there is genuine attention for our employees. It is important for us that you continue to develop your talent. That is why we offer a variety of options to work on your own professional development and advancement of your career. We offer a salary that is appropriate to the position (depending on skills and experience) with a maximum of € 2714 gross (fulltime) and excellent secondary conditions in accordance with the MBO CAO, including a year-end bonus of 8.33%.
The first interview will take place on Wednesday the 2nd of October 2019.