MBO College Zuid
The ROC van Amsterdam is committed to providing challenging and future-oriented education. The world in which we live and the trades we teach are increasingly impacted by global developments. For all our students, achieving international and intercultural competence is essential. Of course, this also applies to our teachers. Our ambition is to prioritise internationalisation and intercultural development in our education programmes. This includes bilingual education, internships abroad, international classrooms, educational trips and internationalisation at home.
The International Office of the ROCvA works with students, staff and global partners to facilitate a variety of mobility programmes at the ROCvA. For this position we are looking for an International Officer who efficiently coordinates the Erasmus+ International Student and staff mobility programmes. You work closely with both internal and external partners to ensure an effective delivery of services.
What are your main responsibilities?
- To engage with departments and teams within the ROCvA to raise awareness of the Erasmus+ International Student and Staff mobility programs. With a view to generate interest and process applications from academic and supporting Staff to ensure smooth implementation and compliance with programme regulations.
- To coordinate initatives such as Erasmus+ during the open days and other events to facilitate mobilities and create platforms to stimulate shared learning between partner institutions.
- To administer Erasmus+ International Mobility records and process grant payments through Mobility Tool online ensuring that all the European Commmision guidelines and regulations are followed.
- To provide support as Exams Officer for the registration and certification of students in the bilingual programmes within ROCVA.
- To undertake other duties in-line with the normal working pattern as required in order to meet a diverse range of support requirements.
On daily basis you work with all the colleaques of the International Office and with other colleaques from the MBO Colleges to ensure the smooth implementation and timely roll out of the Erasmus+ mobility programmes.
What do we require of you?
* A bachelor degree and 2 years of work experience in a relevant position
* Experience of managing Erasmus+, simular projects or mobility programmes
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal diplomatically and tactfully with a wide range of stakeholders
* Advanced planning and organisational skills to ensure smooth implementation of processes
* Ability to plan own workload
* work well under pressure
* Excellent time management skills
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Eccess in particular)
* The ability to work well in a team
What do we offer you?
A wonderful job in a challenging and informal work environment, where there is genuine attention for our employees. It is important for us that you continue to develop your talent. That is why we offer a variety of options to work on your own professional development and advancement of your career. We offer a salary that is appropriate to the position (depending on skills and experience from € 2128 to a maximum of € 3203 gross (fulltime) and excellent secondary conditions in accordance with the MBO CAO, including a year-end bonus of 8.33%.